Thursday, November 02, 2006

Blox Populi

Shazam! Breathe Poetry has featured my poem "kami/kaze" on their poetry-sharing livejournal. They even took the trouble to do all the capitalisation and alignment properly (which is a bitch in html). You have to be flattered when one is talked about by people you don't know - especially when they've got no career incentive to be investigating local poetry.

Plus I'm on the same page as Gwendolyn Brooks, William Carlos Williams and Margaret Atwood. Not bad company, huh? :-D.

http://community.livejournal.com/breathe_poetry/193228.html

1 comment:

Ng Yi-Sheng said...

So it is Grace Chua, isn't it? I'd known the site was Singaporean; would have been cooler if it had been posted by someone I didn't know personally. But I'll take what coverage I can get.

B).